I am an undergraduate student at George Mason University majoring in Global Affairs with concentration in human security. My special interests include law, public policy, human rights, and Eastern European affairs.
I am interning with Democracy onAir because …..
I am the Curation Manager for US onAir. My major focus is to curate daily news posts in US onAir and oversee the curation of news posts in the 50 state Hubs.
I am highly interested in being a US onAir intern because I am deeply interested in government and politics. As well, I believe interning with US onAir would be a great way to earn professional experience at a place that does phenomenal work in delivering essential news to its audience. I have valuable skills such as researching, writing, editing, and organizing that I intend to bring to the team. US onAir is at the forefront of the fight to keep democracy in the US as transparent and accountable as possible. I believe the work done at US onAir plays a significant role in keeping democracy successful and I would be honored to have an opportunity to intern with you.
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Global Affairs with a concentration in Human Security
– Current GPA: 3.62/4.00
– Global Politics Fellow
– Member of the National Society for Leadership and Success
– Expected Graduation: December 2022
• CONF 340 (Global Conflict Analysis and Resolution, 345 (Social
Dynamics of Terrorism and Security)
• GOVT 322 (International Relations Theory), 346 (American
Security Policy), 347 (International Security), 434 (Democracy on a
Global Perspective), 445 (Human Rights), 446 (International Law)
• SOCI 320 (Globalization and Social Change)
• GLOA 400 (Human Security, Globalization, and Development)
• ECON 385 (International Economic Policy)
• RUSS 353 (Russian Civilization)
• EVPP 337 (Environmental Policy Making in Developing
Reuland Food Service – Food Service Worker
05/2018 – 08/2019
• Promoted customer satisfaction by preparing food according to
standard recipes with modifications based on individual customer
• Used downtimes to prepare ingredients and restock supplies for
expected busy periods.
• Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces to maximize productivity and
• Communicated effectively with customers to plan large or specialized
orders, providing customers with recommendations, samples, and
response to particular requests.
Proficient with Microsoft office.
I have excellent research, organizing, and planning capabilities.
I also maintain advanced writing and editing skills.
Russian: Basic understanding