I am assisting Todd Gillette on the web software development for the Elections onAir Hubs.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Expected May 2021
George Mason University Fairfax, VA
Advanced Diploma June 2017
Patriot High School Nokesville, VA
Front Desk Lab Assistant
April 2018 – Present
George Mason University – Fairfax, VA
- Assist students and teachers with common technical issues and software
- Sign in all individuals intending to use the computer lab
- Maintain a clean and organized lab space
IT Assistant Internship
July 2017 – September 2017
The Mitchell Group Inc. – Washington, DC
- Troubleshot common office problems with laptops, fax machines, printers etc.
- Maintained inventory of company devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can trouble shoot common problems in windows 7 and 10
- Strong writing skills, took 2 AP English classes in high school currently in English 201
- Sociable, able to adapt to different people in a team setting to achieve a goal
I am working on the “Who represents me?” search.
- Gainesville and Warrenton Youth Basketball League
- John Champe JV Track
- John Champe Freshman Basketball