I am recent graduate of George Mason University where I majored in information technology. I am currently a Director of Democracy onAir. Democracy onAir is a nonprofit, nonpartisan social enterprise that manages the US onAir Network and is the founding sponsor of the US onAir Coalition.
I led a team of five other GMU students as part of my IT senior design course to solve business challenges through technology for onAir Networks.
As a member of the GMU Democracy onAir Chapter, I hope to inspire other college students to be better engaged in politics. I strongly believe that elections have consequences and each and every one of us has a responsibility to be informed citizens in the democratic process.
Passionate, hardworking, detail-oriented, and analytical focused aspiring cyber security professional that is motivated to use technology to solve the world’s toughest challenges.
Technical proficiencies include:
- Programming languages: Python and PHP
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8.x, 10, OSX, and Linux (Ubuntu 18.04, Kali)
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle Database Management
- Information security tools: Nmap, Wireshark, OpenVPN
- Methodologies: Risk management, project management, and enterprise security auditing (Sarbanes-Oxley 404)
Certifications: Security+ ce
- Information Technology
George Mason University
2016 to 2019
- IT Audit Intern
2019 to 2019
- MITRE Scout Engineering Day Volunteer
2019 to 2019
Volunteered in MITRE’s annual Scout Engineering Day.
Email: OnAir Member