My name is Shuaib Ahmed and I am a senior at George Mason University majoring in information technology. I am leading a team of five other GMU students as part of my IT senior design course to solve business challenges through technology for onAir Networks.
As a member of the GMU Democracy onAir Chapter, I hope to inspire other college students to be better engaged in politics. I strongly believe that elections have consequences and each and every one of us has a responsibility to be informed citizens in the democratic process.
Passionate, hardworking, detail-oriented, and analytical focused aspiring cyber security professional that is motivated to use technology to solve the world’s toughest challenges.
Technical proficiencies include:
- Programming languages: Python and PHP
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8.x, 10, OSX, and Linux (Ubuntu 18.04, Kali)
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle Database Management
- Information security tools: Nmap, Wireshark, OpenVPN
- Methodologies: Risk management, project management, and enterprise security auditing (Sarbanes-Oxley 404)
Certifications: Security+ ce
- Information Technology
George Mason University
2016 to 2019
- IT Audit Intern
2019 to 2019
- MITRE Scout Engineering Day Volunteer
2019 to 2019
Volunteered in MITRE’s annual Scout Engineering Day.
Email: OnAir Member
4Front Capstone Team
The lead Curator for this post is Shuaib Ahmed. If you have any content you would like to add to this post, submit it to email@example.com. See Terms of Service to learn about the guidelines curators use to evaluate submissions and forum comments.
Any viewer can submit a question, suggestion, and/or endorsement for possible inclusion in this post and conveyance to the appropriate person(s) mentioned in the post.